- Master of Jurisprudence
- LL.M. Degrees
- LL.M. in American Legal Studies
- LL.M. in International and Comparative Law
- LL.M. in International Criminal Law
- Business and Entrepreneurship Law Concentration
- Commercial Law Concentration
- Compliance, Business Law and Risk Concentration
- Criminal Justice Concentration
- Education Law Concentration
- Environmental Law Concentration
- Health Care Compliance Law Concentration
- International and Comparative Law Concentration
- Military and National Security Law Concentration
- Natural Resource Law Concentration
- Tax Law Concentration
BiographyA West Texas girl born and raised in El Paso, Alyssa Turrieta moved to San Antonio after her high school graduation as a first-generation college student. Turrieta is a graduate of St. Mary's University with a Bachelor of Business Administration ('10) and a graduate of St. Mary's School of Law Masters of Jurisprudence with a Concentration of Commercial Law and Compliance Law ('17).
Turrieta started her career in the medical industry as a Physician Recruiter/Marketing Coordinator for Nexus Medical Consulting in Austin, Texas. She later transitioned her career path back to San Antonio to fulfill her first passion, sports marketing. This offered Turrieta the opportunity to work alongside national organizations such as the North American Soccer League, NBA, WNBA, American Hockey League, and United Soccer League.
Turrieta has extensive experience in non-profit organizations by working along with non-profit organizations such as the YMCA of Greater San Antonio, San Antonio Humane Society, San Antonio Pets Alive, and Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas.