Applying to the M.Jur. Program
|Spring 2022||Fall 2021|
|Priority Deadline: November 1, 2021
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
|Priority Deadline: June 1, 2021
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Applicants must submit:
- Proof of a four-year undergraduate degree, either
- from an accredited college or university in the United States or a comparable degree from
- a foreign institution approved by either the government or the relevant taccrediting authority of the nation where the school is located;
- Official transcripts of undergraduate studies
- A personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- A completed M.Jur. application form.
All applicants will be considered holistically and admission will be based on the applicant’s academic training, professional background, personal statement, and professional and academic references. Applicants may, but are not required, to submit official LSAT, GRE, GMAT, or MCAT score reports.
In addition to the required documents listed above, foreign M.Jur. applicants must have English test scores, TOEFL (80 for internet-based test, 213 for computer-based test 0r 550 for paper-based test) or IELTS (6.0 or above). After an interview, program directors may waive English tests with the permission of the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs.
Learn more about the M.Jur.
Please submit your request for additional information here.