How to Apply
*This application is for both the M.Jur. Program and the Law Certificates programs.
Priority Deadline: November 1, 2021
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
Priority Deadline: June 1, 2021
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Applicants must submit:
- Proof of a four-year undergraduate degree, either
- from an accredited college or university in the United States or
- a comparable degree from a foreign institution approved by either the government or the relevant accrediting authority of the nation where the school is located;
- Official transcripts of undergraduate studies
- A personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- A completed M.Jur. application form.
All applicants will be considered holistically and admission will be based on the applicant’s academic training, professional background, personal statement, and professional and academic references. Applicants may, but are not required, to submit official LSAT, GRE, GMAT, or MCAT score reports.
In addition to the required documents listed above, foreign M.Jur. applicants must have English test scores, TOEFL (80 for internet-based test, 213 for computer-based test 0r 550 for paper-based test) or IELTS (6.0 or above). After an interview, program directors may waive English tests with the permission of the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs.