- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Texas State University – San Marcos, 2004
License to Practice
Specialties and Courses
- Real Property
- Mortgages and Real Estate Financing
Aaron M. Barton is a Member at Branscomb Law in the firm’s Real Estate Group. Aaron has been practicing in the area of real estate law for over a decade, representing businesses, title companies, developers, lenders, and individuals in a wide variety of business, financing, leasing, and real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Branscomb Law, Aaron also represented title insurers and businesses in real estate litigation matters. This experience has assisted Aaron in delivering legal services to his clients with an eye to avoiding litigation, and structuring transactions to better protect clients in the event a dispute arises in the future.
Aaron has been a practicing faculty member at St. Mary’s University School of Law since 2012, and graduated from the School of Law in 2007. Aaron enjoys giving back to the Law School by sharing his knowledge and practical expertise with the law students to prepare them for practicing in the “real world.”
Honors and Awards
- Texas Super Lawyer (Real Estate), Thomson Reuters, 2022
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Property (TX), LexisNexis Practical Guidance Practice Note (2021)