Applying to St. Mary’s School of Law
Which degree is right for you?
View all law programs to compare the J.D., LL.M. and M.Jur. and decide which best meets your professional goals.
When will we be in your area?
St. Mary’s University School of Law has representatives at numerous recruiting events throughout the year. These are opportunities to meet with Admissions professionals who can help advise you about general applicant information and about St. Mary’s in particular. You are invited to take advantage of a reception or open house in an area convenient to you.
- Sept. 16, 2019: Hendrix College Conway, AK
- Sept.17, 2019: Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
- Sept. 17, 2019: Texas Women’s University, Denton, TX
- Sept. 18, 2019: University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- Sept. 18, 2019: University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX
- Sept. 19, 2019: University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Sept. 19, 2019: University of North Texas, Denton, TX
- Sept. 20, 2019: Baylor University, Waco, TX
- Sept. 28, 2019: LSAC Forum, Miami, FL
- Sept. 30, 2019: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Oct. 1, 2019: Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
- Oct. 1, 2019: New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
- Oct. 2, 2019: University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Oct. 2, 2019: University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX
- Oct. 3, 2019: University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX
- Oct. 3, 2019: University of New Mexico, Alburquerque, NM
- Oct. 5, 2019: LSAC Forum, Houston, TX
- Oct. 7, 2019: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Oct. 8, 2019: Greater New Orleans Law Fair, New Orleans, LA
- Oct. 9, 2019: Philadelphia Law Fair, Philadelphia, PA
- Oct. 16, 2019: Huston-Tillotson University, Austin, TX
- Oct. 18, 2019: LSAC Forum, Atlanta, GA
- Oct. 22, 2019: Texas A&M San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Oct. 22, 2019: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Oct. 23, 2019: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Oct. 24, 2019: University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ
- Oct. 24, 2019: Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, TX
- Oct. 24, 2019: Schreiner University, Kerrville, TX
- Oct. 25, 2019: Arizona State UniversityTempe, AZ
- Oct. 26, 2019: St. Mary’s University School of Law, TX
- Oct. 28, 2019: Texas A&M Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX
- Oct. 29, 2019: University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, Edinburg, TX
- Oct. 30, 2019: University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, Brownsville, TX
- Nov. 2, 2019: LSAC Forum, Chicago, IL
- Nov. 16, 2019: LSAC Forum, Los Angeles, CA
We have many opportunities throughout the year for you to meet us, see the campus, and learn about our programs.
Recess after the LSAT–Admissions Info Session — On most of the scheduled days of the LSAT, we host an admissions information session immediately following the test. You can join us for light snacks and a short information session to ask questions about the admissions process and about opportunities at St. Mary’s Law.
Individual Tours — Call or email to visit campus and sit in on a class when it is convenient for you.
When you visit, you can:
- Tour the four buildings that make up the Law School
- Tour other parts of St. Mary’s campus
- Arrange to sit in on a law school class (Note: Class visits must be confirmed at least 24 hours ahead of visit.)
- Get information about Law Success, Clinics, Externships, Advocacy and other key programs
- Learn about the admissions process and get tips for applying
- Learn about student organizations and campus ministry
- Meet staff from the Office of Career Strategy and other student services staff
Open Houses – Each semester we host several open houses, where you can observe a mock class, learn about the admissions and financial aid processes, tour campus, ask questions of a student panel, hear from the Office of Career Strategy, Law Success, and other key programs.
There will be an open house at St. Mary’s Law on Saturday, Oct. 26 in the Law Classrooms Building.
Still have questions?
Contact Law School Admissions