Applying to St. Mary’s School of Law
Which degree is right for you?
View all law programs to compare the J.D., LL.M. and M.Jur. and decide which best meets your professional goals.
When will we be in your area?
St. Mary’s University School of Law has representatives at numerous recruiting events throughout the year. These are opportunities to meet with Admissions professionals who can help advise you about general applicant information and about St. Mary’s in particular. You are invited to take advantage of a reception or open house in an area convenient to you.
- May 25, 2019: Law School Open House, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- June 6, 2019: UTEP, El Paso, TX, Law School Preparation Institute
- June 27, 2019: UTSA, San Antonio, TX, Law School Preparation Academy
- July 20, 2019: LSAC, Law School Forum, Washington D.C.
We have many opportunities throughout the year for you to meet us, see the campus, and learn about our programs.
Recess after the LSAT–Admissions Info Session — On most of the scheduled days of the LSAT, we host an admissions information session immediately following the test. You can join us for light snacks and a short information session to ask questions about the admissions process and about opportunities at St. Mary’s Law.
Individual Tours — Call or email to visit campus and sit in on a class when it is convenient for you.
When you visit, you can:
- Tour the four buildings that make up the Law School
- Tour other parts of St. Mary’s campus
- Arrange to sit in on a law school class (Note: Class visits must be confirmed at least 24 hours ahead of visit.)
- Get information about Law Success, Clinics, Externships, Advocacy and other key programs
- Learn about the admissions process and get tips for applying
- Learn about student organizations and campus ministry
- Meet staff from the Office of Career Strategy and other student services staff
Open Houses – Each semester we host several open houses, where you can observe a mock class, learn about the admissions and financial aid processes, tour campus, ask questions of a student panel, hear from the Office of Career Strategy, Law Success, and other key programs.
Still have questions?
Contact Law School Admissions