- B.S., Cornell University, 2003
- M.A., Queens College, 2004
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2007
- A.L.M., Harvard University, 2008
- Exec LL.M., New York University, 2012
Ciolli is a past President of the Virgin Islands Bar Association. He currently serves as Senior Law Clerk and Special Assistant to the Chief Justice of the Virgin Islands. He remains active in both the Virgin Islands Bar Association as well as the American Bar Association, where he serves as one of the Virgin Islands delegates to the ABA House of Delegates. He also serves on the Executive Council of the National Conference of Bar Presidents.