Nominate Distinguished Alumni
Please ensure that the candidate you are nominating meets all criteria for the award.
Distinguished Law Graduate- Non-Judicial Category
1. The nominee must have graduated more than thirty years before being nominated.
2. The nominee must not have served in the judiciary.
Distinguished Law Graduate- Judicial Category
1. The nominee must have graduated more than twenty years before being nominated.
2. The nominee must currently serve in the judiciary, or must have served in the judiciary in the past.
Distinguished Law Graduate- Young Lawyer
1. The nominee must have graduated within ten years of being nominated or who is 40 years of age or under.
Please provide only one nomination per category. You do not need to nominate a candidate in all three categories. The Board of Directors of the Law Alumni Association is tasked with selecting a diverse and representative group of award recipients, so if your nominee does not receive the award this year, we ask that you please renew your nomination in the future.
Nominations are due Feb. 17, 2023.