Law Career Strategy for Employers
The St. Mary’s University School of Law Office of Career Strategy is happy to assist you in finding talented candidates for your hiring needs. Our school trains high-quality candidates who are ready to practice and can hit the ground running.
We offer employers the opportunity to:
- Post internships and jobs for law students and alumni at no cost to you.
- Participate in our Fall and Spring Recruitment Programs through on-campus or virtual interviews, or interviews at your office.
- Interview St. Mary’s law students at job fairs.
- Post a temporary work opportunity through our Project and Remote Opportunities Program (PROP).
- Sponsor a light breakfast, lunch, or virtual info session to increase your firm or organization’s name recognition and visibility.