For more information about admission data, contact Law School Admissions.
Law School Admissions
St. Mary’s University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, Texas 78228-8601
St. Mary’s School of Law is accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA) and is a member of the Association of American Law Schools.
American Bar Association
The St. Mary’s University School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.
Association of American Law Schools
1201 Connecticut Ave., N.W., Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20036-2717
ABA Standard 509 Information
Section 509 (b) states, “A law school shall publicly disclose on its website, in the form and manner and for the time frame designated by the Council, the following information:
- admissions data;
- tuition, fees, living costs, financial aid;
- conditional scholarships;
- enrollment data, including academic, transfer and other attrition/graduation rates;
- number of full-time and part-time faculty, professional librarians and administrators;
- class sizes for first year and upper class courses; number of seminar, clinical and co-curricular offerings;
- employment outcomes
- bar passage data
A law school shall publicly disclose on its website, in a readable and comprehensive manner, the following information on a current basis:
The law school’s transfer of credit policies must include, at minimum:
- A statement of the criteria established by the law school regarding transfer of credit earned at another institution; and
- A list of institutions, if any, which the law school has established an articulation agreement.