- J.D., Loyola University at New Orleans, 1980
- M.A., University of New Orleans, 1975
- B.A., University of New Orleans, 1973
License to Practice
Specialties and Courses
- Employment discrimination law
- Legal research and writing
- Jurisprudence – gender and the law
Roberts was a tenured professor of law for thirty years before becoming a Professor Emeritus of Law and has directed the first-year legal research and writing program. She supervises approximately twenty adjunct faculties, distributes the annual appellate brief problem, oversees recording of a moot court demonstration round, and the annual best brief awards.
She has served as Associate Dean for Administration responsible for the law school budget, its physical plant, and inventory for three years. Currently, Roberts is the editor of the Texas Bar’s section of labor and employment and is the faculty advisor to the Women’s Law Association.
As faculty sponsor of the Women’s Law Association, she helped establish a mentor program with the Bexar County Women’s Bar Association.
- Legal Research: Patterns and Practice
- Co-editor, Texas State Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Newsletter