Recess after the LSAT
On most of the scheduled days of the LSAT, we host an admissions information session immediately following the test. Join us for light snacks and a short information session to ask questions about the admissions process and about opportunities at St. Mary’s Law.
Each semester we host several open houses, where you can observe a mock class, learn about the admissions and financial aid processes, tour campus, ask questions of a student panel and hear from the Office of Career Strategy, Law Success and other key programs. Stay tuned for future dates.
Call, email or fill out the following form to schedule a personalized campus tour and sit in on a class when it is convenient for you.
When you visit, you can:
- Tour the four buildings that make up the Law School
- Tour other parts of St. Mary’s campus
- Arrange to sit in on a law school class (Note: Class visits must be confirmed at least 24 hours ahead of visit.)
- Get information about Law Success, Clinics, Externships, Advocacy and other key programs
- Learn about the admissions process and get tips for applying
- Learn about student organizations and campus ministry
- Meet staff from the Office of Career Strategy and other student services staff