Visit St. Mary’s Law
Out of an abundance of caution due to concerns regarding coronavirus, the Office of Law Admissions has decided to temporarily postpone on-campus visits. We encourage prospective students to join us for one of our many virtual sessions instead.
Call, email or fill out the following form to schedule a personalized campus tour and sit in on a class when it is convenient for you.
When you visit, you can:
- Tour the four buildings that make up the Law School
- Tour other parts of St. Mary’s campus
- Arrange to sit in on a law school class (Note: Class visits must be confirmed at least 24 hours ahead of visit.)
- Get information about Law Success, Clinics, Externships, Advocacy and other key programs
- Learn about the admissions process and get tips for applying
- Learn about student organizations and campus ministry
- Meet staff from the Office of Career Strategy and other student services staff
In-person classes have resumed and the campus is currently open to enrolled students. We are hosting visitors on a limited basis, please contact us to set up an appointment to ensure that we are able to accommodate you. Masks are required for students, faculty, staff, and visitors.