Gold & Blue Law Edition Magazine
Read these stories and more in the Spring 2018 online issue of Gold & Blue Law Edition magazine:
- Cover Story — The Mighty Pen. The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice marks 20 years of focusing on legal issues facing minorities.
- Hooked on St. Mary’s. Triple alum studies law while leading oncology group.
- Commitment to Catholic Studies. Law alumnus and Trustee Chairman gives back by endowing the Beirne Director for the Center for Catholic Studies.
- Bow Ties in Burma. Law professor spends time in Myanmar as Fulbright Scholar.
- Privacy Pioneer. Formerly Texas’ chief privacy officer, alumna ensures clients meet data privacy laws.
Gold & Blue Law Edition Archives
You can also read the University’s Gold & Blue Magazine.