Cost of Attendance
This Cost of Attendance budget is used for financial aid purposes and may not reflect the actual tuition, fee, or book costs. Please refer to the St. Mary’s University Business Office for precise information on law school tuition.
2023-2024 Cost Of Attendance Budget
2022-2023 Cost Of Attendance Budget
Note: Federal regulations will not permit you to borrow funds in excess of the total Cost of Attendance budget less any scholarships or grants.
Your Cost of Attendance budget may be adjusted (Special Condition form) upward for:
- Supervised childcare expenses for children 12 years of age and under.
- One time cost of a laptop computer.
- Bar review course.
Your Cost of Attendance budget may NOT be adjusted for:
- Mortgage payments.
- Spousal/dependent maintenance expenses.
- The cost for owning, insuring and maintaining a car.
- Credit card and consumer debt payments.